Useful Info & Tricks to Succeed in this Task
Forget about your Nightmare
A bad credit score is an unpleasant thing when you need money right now and know nobody to borrow it from. However, don’t be upset! You are not the first person in the world who has faced this misfortune. There are tricks and methods that will help you to get extra money independently of your credit score.
10 Tips on How to Get a Loan if Your Credit Score is Bad
- Look for new payday loan companies. You know that such organizations appear almost every day. They want to attract clients and disregard bad credit history. Their reputation may be bad but remember that you have no choice at all.
- Small payday loans are better than a big one. Prefer 5 credits for 30$ to one for 150$. The less your borrowing is, the less risk the broker has.
- If credit interests are high, payday loan brokers will eagerly lend you money. It works according to the following scheme: a broker enlarges the percent to make this operation less risky.
- Use small payday loans for your bad credit repair. If you don’t solve your problems, they will turn into a real catastrophe. The interests rise and you get in bigger debts. Payday loans are easy to get and they are the perfect means for fixing your credit score.
- Enlarge the sums of your payday loans. But don’t do it abruptly. Take into account your income and the ability to balance the budget.
- Apply to dozens of payday loan brokers. Some of them will refuse but others will agree. There are also brokers aggregators. They will send your request to different places and even fight for you with their rivals. So you can try to get pay day loans online with bad credit in such systems.
- You should save a certain sum of money every month to make investments. If you have them, banks will give you payday loans even if your credit history isn’t good.
- Borrow money for a short period of time. So, you will have to pay less interest and it will be easier for you to give money back.
- There are special services called credit history repair. Specialists working there will help you to get rid of bad credit history, this unpleasant part of your past life.
- You can get money if you possess property like a car or a house. So, you can pledge your valuable assets and get a payday loan.
Try the Following 3 Tricks to Get Money
- Take a payday loan and pay it ahead of schedule. It can be a cell phone or another inexpensive device. The thing is to pay for it before the appointed time.
- Ask someone who you know well and trust to take a payday loan for you. It is rather difficult as thousands of cases show how unfair people can be. But if you know that person and he is ready to help you, take your chance.
- There are cases when bad credit score isn’t a result of dishonesty. If you can prove the fact that you can’t pay for your previous loans on time because of certain circumstances, you will get a new credit.
Remember about 1 Important Thing if You Want to Improve your Bad Credit History
Your credit history includes all data about you: marriage and divorce, how often you change your job, education and end use of the loan. In short, this document is your “social portrait”. There is also information about state debts: unpaid utility bills and taxes. This is a loophole that allows you to fix your credit history, adding pluses to your profile. The info about credits is stored for 10 years but banks mind the data for the last two or three years. Therefore, to cover the dark spots in your credit history, you can pay all your utilities.
3 Useful Advice for People who Use Payday Loans
- Find a good job to borrow less money. It is much better and profitable to work more, earn more and live without thinking of your debts. You can get sick, be fired or if another misfortune happens, you will have to pay for your credit anyway.
- Don’t use your credit card for sudden desires. Think thoroughly whether you really need the thing you are going to buy right now before turning to payday loans lenders. According to the statistics, people who postpone the purchase for at least one day save 1/3 of their year income.
- Get rid of the habit to take payday loans. You cannot buy everything at once. It is natural to want to have everything: an expensive car, a luxury mansion and chic clothes. But you will never live a happy life if it is on credit. The worst thing is that permanent loans may lead to grand debts, fines and even prison.
Hope this advice will help you to get a payday loan, pay it timely and regard your credit history.